Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow! oh wait...nevermind

So looks like this is really happening and I'm moving to Charlottesville. For Virginia, Charlottesville is gorgeous...I'm really impressed by it. Got a job as a mentor for children with communication disorders, which is what my grad work will be in. so yipee! real life. crap.

It snows there.

so I'm a college graduate now. way weird feeling. never planned for this. or anything after this. I thought I would be married by now with kids, but alas, I am not. so...sweet.

bff my ass.

Sam is going to India for the Spring semester. so yesterday was the last i will see her until may. MAY!?!?! I have spent almost everyday with this person for the last 2 1/2 years (minus summers) and now she is going to be gone for 5 months? that's not fair. even when I left the country it was only for 3 months and it was summer anyway, it was allowed...this..this is not allowed. I cried a little as I hugged her goodbye, but I didn't tell her that. we had a small cuddle session on the couch. I should've let her keep my sweatshirt, just so that she'll have me in India, or maybe so that a little of me will be in India. but now it's kind of my little part of sam that is home with me. I love that girl. it should be illegal.

I love talking about jazz music right now, because I feel so knowledgable and biased and angry at certain figures, as though I were an expert...it's pretty great.

I'm going to see Zach in Annapolis on friday! I love Zach! we have one of the most interesting relationships I've ever had with a person ever. and I think he would agree with me on that one. but it's great and we had a conversation the other day about how now that I graduated from college I'm going to call him with real life situations and its going to be weird when the whole "so he asked me to marry him" conversation happens. or what we're going to name the kids. for someone who lives pretty much as far as possible away from me while still in the U.S. we are very close. and I feel like that means something. That we survived dating and still are friends...that means something too. and it's nice to know that there is someone in my life that means something. I think that is important.
and i've never been to annapolis, so that'll be fun.

No comments: