Monday, February 16, 2009

conceptual metaphor

I told my dad a lot of things that I don't think I had ever gotten the guts to tell him before.

So find out yesterday that Nate Greene is engaged. I'm really happy for him. my mind is blown, I'm as surprised by this as his bride to be. Because well, greene never seemed like the marrying type. But he's one of the most amazing people I know and I adore him, and any girl to win him has won herself quite a man. and Alex is amazing too, and in the back of my mind I feel like I always knew they were meant to be. even back in the day when we all hung out and did really stupid stuff at Griggs' house. oh wait...when we all hung out and I did really stupid stuff at Griggs' house. man I miss those days. THOSE were some days. Well, I thoroughly excited and happy for them, and also incredibly jealous, but that is besides the point. :) I love them both. Congratulations!

And the other nathan (not bray), I'm pretty sure has bought a ring. my best nathan friends are getting married. I love nathan, he's my longest, best friend. we've known each other for 13 years? something like that. except for the first 3 of those I beat him up until he was pinned on the floor and I had both his hands and would smack with huge pillows. I was a mean kid. I find out years later that I hurt him deeply and probably caused a lot of the issues in his life. this is after we became best friends and he had to deal with some of the more important adult issues like his son, that he is telling me this. is it too late to say I'm sorry?

Dani is engaged too.

I'm engaged TOO!!!!! to a girl...she's pretty...I love her

No comments: