Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm on a boat!

Twas an epic weekend. it was the most fun I have had in a long time. I didn't even make it to Campus Golf.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

So I had a conversation with Sonny today about language. Now Sonny is a English Education grad student at UVA. Sonny is one of the smartest and opinionated people I have ever met. But there is this thing about Sonny that has the potential to drive me crazy, if he didn't have other redeeming qualities. He is like a walking SAT vocabulary test. I don't understand the meanings of 1/3 of the words that come out of his mouth. He must always pick the BEST word for what he is trying to communicate, and i totally respect him for that. And I can see why I think he's so smart, he probably has me fooled. But the thing about it is that he then expects me to pick the best word for the occasion and corrects me when I don't choose one that agrees with. The thing is, I make up words most of the time. Its something I've always done, and its something that I love about myself. so when i use the word "beautifulness", it is the word that I have decided was the best of the occasion. Even if its not really a word. and if I want to say phrases like "My syntax is dyslexic". I can. and the fact that I separated myself from my syntax was intentional and not redundant. Don't judge me.

Friday I met Ana. Ana is very pretty. I'm realizing that there are more cool women in this world than I originally estimated. I apologize to all the cool women out there that I didn't believe in. We gotta stick together.

I miss Sam so much. I also miss my cousins. I want to have a girl cuddle session and eat cookie dough and drink wine. this is what I want.

No comments: