Wednesday, June 3, 2009

But I know, Change go'n come

well I'm going to move again. :) this will be 11 times since 2004 I think. I'm a pro. after tonight I will be a harrisonburgson lol.

so far 13 couples have gotten engaged since december.

I had depositions for the lawsuit against me...one of the most awful experiences of my life.

Sam came home

I quit two of my jobs. and my last one I'm pretty sure will no longer need me after the 17th.

school ended. I failed a class...school has started again. already not doing so well.... this is a problem.

I decided that I love my boyfriend. that's pretty huge i guess. we got in our first fight last night. it was a stupid fight. I think it was just the stress of me moving.

Twitter has driven me crazy and yet I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of it.

I'm wasting time I don't have.

let's go to italy.

No comments: